Mindmesh centralizes your work, gives you the big picture and makes sure you’re on track.
To set up Mindmesh, take 3 minutes to connect:
Once the integrations are set up, it’s time to bring work in:
- Clip from Slack any thread you need to work on by clicking on the “save” icon next to the thread. It will automatically appear in your Mindmesh inbox.
- Clip from other tools any pages & tasks you have by clicking on the blue button “Send to my Desk’
- Manually add any other task you have in mind by creating new cards
You’re now ready to prepare your first day:
1 - Go through your cards in both the “Today” section and in the Inbox (where you will find the content you imported from your tools).
For any card decide if you want to:
- start working on it now/today, or
- work on it in later today/this week 👉 keep it in the “to do” section (or move it to do, if in unsorted), or
- defer the decision to later 👉 snooze the card see 5) How to snooze Cards
- block a time to work on it 👉 schedule to calendar see 6) How to block time in Calendar to work on a Card
2 - Look at your calendar - if there are any meetings you want to prepare see 11) How to prepare meetings in Mindmesh
- Your desk is really focused on your Today’s work, so snooze non-urgent work.
- You can access snoozed cards by clicking on the upcoming section or opening the weekly view (Shortcut: key “w”) and manage upcoming cards from there.
- Another very useful hack to organize your desk is to create tags either by project name or by priority see 9) How to manage multiple projects or priorities with Tags