What is ARR by agent (average resolution rate by agent)?
Definition: ARR by agent is a customer support metric that measures the average number of support tickets resolved by a particular support agent over a given period of time. It helps evaluate individual support agents' performance and efficiency in handling and resolving customer issues.
ARR by agent is calculated by dividing the total number of resolved tickets by the agent within a given period by the total number of working days in that period. This gives you the average number of tickets resolved per day by that agent.
ARR by agent = total number of tickets resolved by agent / total number of working days
ARR by agent is used to:
- Assess the productivity and efficiency of support agents.
- Identify areas where agents may require additional training or resources.
- Optimize workload distribution and resource allocation within a support team.
- Set performance goals and evaluate improvements over time.
- Benchmark agent performance against industry standards or internal targets.